Congratulations to the Imagine Cup Junior 2020 Winners!
We are delighted to announce the top submissions from each region from our Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2020.
Imagine Cup Junior provides students aged 13 to 18 the opportunity to learn about technology and how it can be used to positively change the world. In 2020, the global challenge was focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI), introducing students to AI and Microsoft’s AI for Good initiatives so they can come up with ideas to solve social, cultural and environmental issues. It’s also a great opportunity to encourage students to develop and practice 21st century skills like communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
We were overwhelmed by the fantastic projects received across the World and the judges were incredibly impressed with the submissions we received. Well done to all students who took part and congratulations to our winners representing their countries below:
- “Team 7” from Raffles Institution in Singapore
- “Laughter catcher” from St. Paul’s Convent School for Girls in Hong Kong
- “Team Impact Vivarta” from Daffodils English School in India
- “Wanderguardian” from Westview High School in California
- “ABBY”, the Autism band for youth from St. Paul Catholic High School in Connecticut
- “Aegis emote” from James E. Taylor High School in Texas
- “Retromate” from Queen Elizabeth’s School for Boys in the UK
- “Lung pal” from GEMS Wellington Academy in Dubai
- “Memoria AI” from the International School of Lausanne in Switzerland
You can read more about the submissions in our Imagine Cup Junior Blog
Watch this space and we look forward to announcing Imagine Cup Junior AI for Good Challenge 2021 soon!